Rabu, 04 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

        HELLO MY FRIEND................!

                I'm Maslakhatul Hidayah.I'm 13 years old.Place of birth:Gresik.Date of birth:February 2 1996.My favourite colour is blue.My best friend is Noviatus Sholikhah.My hobby is reading.My favourite food is fried rice.

               My father's name is Mujiono.and my mother's name is Nur Jaliyati.I'm have two sister's her name is Wiwik Widya Ningsih and Puji Astutik.My father is fisherman.and my mother is housewife.My grand father's name is Akhiyar.My grand mother"s name is Muafiyah.

             I live in Asempapak,Sidayu Gresik.My home there are 5 bedroom,2 bathroom,a living room,a dining room,and kitchen.

                 BY : MASLAKHATUL HIDAYAH

5 komentar:

  1. you write I'm Maslakhatul Hidayah actually My name is Maslakhatul Hidayah

    BalasHapus
  2. hello yaya,
    Your blogger is good,but your write I'm have two sister's actually I have two sister.
    I am sorry, as for I combination there is the mistake.

    BalasHapus
  3. your blog is good.
    but your write I'm Maslakhatul Hidayah actually My name is Maslakhatul Hidayah,and your write My grand father's name actually My grandfather's name,and your write My grand mother'' name actually My grandmother's name.

    BalasHapus
  4. Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb

    YayA,,,!!! your blog is good!!! but, in your blog less color ok !
    Wassalam

    BalasHapus
  5. Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
    Yaya.......your blog is goooood!!!!!!!!!
    Wassalam

    BalasHapus